Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 13

Today is our last day on our trip because I don't know why but jam happy that I get to go home. Well today we had to wake up eat breakfast and it was either pancakes or cereal. Well everybody woke up a d we had to spry down our tent to be clean so they can use hem for next year. So  I laid around for a little bit so I can wait to use the water hose to wash down the next I used so I did that and had to wait for it to dry so I helped out a little bit then waited. Then we were able to leave to get the day over with so we left the community center to leave home then we went straight to the dry falls national park and then we walked around then we watched a 12 minutes movie then we started to blog then after everybody is done with blogging we are going straight home

No comments:

Post a Comment